Vassar College students “were whipped into a frenzy” ahead of a speech given on campus this week by Cornell Law School professor William A. Jacobson on the topic of hate speech on college campuses.
Cornell Law School Professor and noted securities arbitration scholar William A. Jacobson was on the receiving end of a smear campaign shortly after the Vassar Conservative Libertarian Union announced their intention to host Jacobson on campus for a lecture entitled “‘Hate Speech’ is Still Free Speech, Even After Charlottesville.”
Jacobson alleges that the hysteria was drummed up by a campus group called “Healing 2 Action.” The group created a Facebook event that detailed the group’s strategy for coping with Jacobson’s presence on campus. A safe space room was set up with “coloring books, zine kits, markers, and construction paper” for students who wanted to escape
- SHOCK POLL: Virginia Residents Want Colleges To Be SAFE SPACES Where Free Speech Is Censored
- This $56,199-Per-Year Campus Offers ‘Self-Identified White Students’ A Safe Space To Feel Guilty
- Ohio State Students Demand More ‘Safe Spaces’ For Dialogue
- Now You Can Look Up ‘Microaggression’ And ‘Safe Space’ In Merriam-Webster
- David Brock Creates ‘Safe Spaces’ at Donor Retreat