Sen. Susan Collins said Sunday that Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz “absolutely” need to be interviewed again by the Senate Intelligence Committee to talk about payments to a political firm that dug up dirt on President Trump last year.
“It’s difficult to imagine that a campaign chairman, that the head of the DNC, would not know of an expenditure of this magnitude and significance. But perhaps there’s something more going on here. But certainly, it’s worth additional questioning of those two witnesses,” said Mrs. Collins, Maine Republican.
- Lawyer Linked To Trump Dossier Was Sitting Right Next To Podesta While He Denied Knowledge Of It
- Report: Podesta Denied Knowledge Of Fusion GPS Payments
- Podesta’s ‘Green Company’ Forced to Close Because Hillary Lost the Election
- Mueller Changes Gears; Now Investigating Podesta & Democratic Lobbying Firm With Ties to Hillary
- Damaging Wikileaks Email Shows Zuckerberg Met With Hillary Campaign Chair Podesta Before Election