At least 49 civilians were killed in Yemen over a two-day span last week after separate airstrikes by the Saudi Arabia-led coalition struck residential neighborhoods around the capital of Yemen, according to international human rights groups.
The International Committee of the Red Cross reported Friday that an air raid on three residential buildings south of Sanaa killed 14 civilians, six of them children.
The strike killed seven members of the same family, including four children aged 10 and under, the ICRC said in a statement. Per protocol, the aid organization did not name suspected perpetrators, but several witnesses said the assault came from a Saudi-led coalition. Human Rights Watch also attributed the strikes to the Saudis.
READ MORE:[contentcards url=”https://freebeacon.com/national-security/human-rights-groups-sound-alarm-increasing-trend-airstrikes-yemeni-civilians/” target=”_blank”]