Eric Bolling Reveals Son Died Of An Accidental Opioid Overdose


On Thursday, former Fox News host Eric Bolling revealed that the death of his 19-year-old son Eric Chase was caused by an accidental overdose involving opioids.

Eric Chase was found dead in his Colorado apartment in early September.

“Just received some tragic news from Coroner in Colorado. Eric Chase’s passing has been ruled an accidental overdose that included opioids,” announced Bolling on Twitter Thursday.

The former Five host thanked well-wishers for their “continued prayers and support” on behalf of himself and his wife Adrienne.

[contentcards url=”” target=”_blank”]
No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

2021 © True Pundit. All rights reserved.