Jonah Hill Was Hospitalized After ‘The Wolf Of Wall Street’ Due To Fake Cocaine
Jonah Hill may be the only person to almost overdose on fake drugs.
The Hollywood star recently appeared on HBO’s “Any Given Wednesday With Bill Simmons” to promote his latest film, “War Dogs.” During the interview, Hill revealed that he actually needed medical attention after snorting too much fake cocaine in the raucous, party heavy “The Wolf of Wall Street.”
“I did so much fake cocaine in Wolf of Wall Street I got bronchitis for three weeks and had to be hospitalized,” Hill told Simmons. “It’s vitamin powder, but it doesn’t matter, because if you ingest that much matter into your lungs, you’ll get very sick, and we were just literally doing fake coke for, like, seven months, every day. I never had more vitamin D in my entire life. I could have lifted a car over my f—ing head!” – READ MORE